EXPLORE & DISCOVER
Typical age range: Middle School
Length: 90 minutes; 2 hours; 3 hours
Scheduling: Field trips are available to schedule Monday – Sunday between 10am – 6pm.
Topics: rocks and soil | creek walk | magnificent mushrooms | beavers | Georgia Piedmont habitats
Want something else? We will gladly design a program to fit your needs.
GROUPS OF 45 OR FEWER:
- 90 MINUTES: $12 per child, with a $90 deposit. Minimum charge is $90.
- 2 HOURS: $14 per child, with a $125 deposit.
- 3 HOURS: $20 per child, with a $200 deposit.
GROUPS OF 46 TO 90:
- 90 MINUTES: $10 per child, with a $180 deposit.
- 2 HOURS: $12 per child, with a $200 deposit.
- 3 HOURS: $18 per child, with a $300 deposit.
GROUPS OVER 90 need to book multiple days with a $90 deposit per day
TEACHERS, CHAPERONES, AND PARKING ARE FREE!
Reduced pricing is available upon request for groups with demonstrated financial need.