Designed with the "whole-child" in mind, Blue Heron's pre-K programs emphasize sensory exploration in nature. Through hands-on experiences catching butterflies, building birds's nests, and creating rock collections, pre-k students learn how to safely play and learn outside.
- Length: 90 minutes.
- Scheduling: We schedule field trips Monday - Sunday. You may choose any 90 minute period between 10 am and 6 pm.
- Topic Selection: Pick one of the topics from Plants, Animals, or Land and Water categories (see below). If you don't see what you are looking for, contact us! We will gladly design a program to fit your needs.
- Fee: Please note, reduced pricing is available upon request for groups with demonstrated financial need.
- Groups of 45 or fewer: $10/child, with a minimum of $75.00.
- Groups of 46 to 90: $8/child, with a minimum of $150.00.
- Groups over 90: Please contact the office for pricing and scheduling information. We can only accommodate 90 students at one time. Larger groups can schedule multiple field trip days.
- Teachers and Chaperones: Free
- Parking: Free
Program Topics for Pre-K:
Land and Water
Ready to book? Need more information? Complete our Program Inquiry Form.