Elementary programs meet and exceed Georgia Standards for Excellence in a variety of subjects, including Science and Visual Arts. Children's exploration of the outdoor world is facilitated by a professional BHNP educator in a small-group setting. Children are encouraged to observe, touch, and describe their discoveries in nature. Our educators help children ask good questions, and provide the tools each child needs to discover their own answers.
- Length: 90 minutes.
- Scheduling: We schedule field trips Monday - Sunday. You may choose any 90 minute period between 10 am and 6 pm.
- Topic Selection: Pick one of the topics from Earth Science, Physical Science, or Life Science categories (see below). If you don't see what you are looking for, contact us! We will gladly design a program to fit your needs.
- Fee: Please note, reduced pricing is available upon request for groups with demonstrated financial need.
- Groups of 45 or fewer: $10/child, with a minimum of $75.00.
- Groups of 46 to 90: $8/child, with a minimum of $150.00.
- Groups over 90: Please contact the office for pricing and scheduling information. We can only accommodate 90 students at one time. Larger groups can schedule multiple field trip days.
- Teachers and Chaperones: Free
- Parking: Free