In our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will need to take several safety precautions in our programs- including birthday parties:
- All parties will have to take place outside and will only last 1 hour since restrooms will be for emergency use only, as we have limited capacity to sanitize between each use.
- Parties can take place at any of our Field Education Centers or in the Children’s Garden.
- Families will not have access to the fridge/kitchen areas, but we can provide a cooler if requested ahead of time.
- Ice will need to be provided by the family.
- Masks are required for all adults and participants in Kindergarten and up (unless medical concerns preclude the practice).
The price for the party will be reduced to $150 due to the 1-hour time limit. A $75 deposit is required to book the party. This deposit will not be refunded if the organizer cancels, but will be refunded if Blue Heron has to cancel due to inclement weather or any other extenuating circumstance.
We have to cap the group size to 10 participants total (this includes children and parents).